After a strange turn of events, the third test between India and England which was also a pink ball, the day-night test happened to end on just the second day out of the five days allotted. The second test was played at the newly inaugurated and named Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
With the game ending too soon, the fantasy team expert has highly criticized the pitch for being unplayable. There was a high amount of uncertainty involved as this test was recorded to be finished with the minimum balls played in the history of international cricket at only 842 deliveries. A very low scoring match, the fourth test is also to be played at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. Due to these pitch conditions, India was at the risk of losing crucial points in the World Test Championship table and the pitch was deemed to be unfit for playing international level cricket. The team’s fantasy cricket mantra would be to higher up their score in the points table and seal it with a win.
Likely XI: India
Fantasy team Ind vs Eng prediction: Virat Kohli (C), Rishabh Pant (wk), Axar Patel, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ajinkya Rahane, Washington Sundar, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Rohit Sharma
Bench: Mayank Agarwal, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, KL Rahul, Wriddhiman Saha, Mohammad Siraj
Likely XI: England
Fantasy team Ind vs Eng prediction: Joe Root (C), Ben Foakes (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Jack Leach, Dominic Sibley, Dominic Bess, Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Zak Crawley, James Anderson, Jofra Archer
Bench: Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, Mark Wood, Rory Burns, Dan Lawrence, Mark Wood
Combined Power XI:
Ideal dream11 fantasy lineup: Virat Kohli (C), Ben Foakes (wk), Joe Root, Rohit Sharma, Jack Leach, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Zak Crawley, James Anderson, Ben Stokes, Rishabh Pant
Hit Players in This Series: Top Picks
Here are the fantasy cricket tips to choose the best player in your team:
● Ravichandran Ashwin- This player is the top pick with the highest point as he managed to score a century at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, and has a total of 24 wickets in 3 matches. His performances have earned him a third spot in the ICC Men’s Bowler Rankings and are competing with Joe Root for the ICC Player of the Month, February 2021.
● Joe Root- The ultimate revelation of Joe Root with the ball in hand in the third test makes him another top pick and that helps the fantasy cricket mantra of the 4th test to stay more lively. He recorded his and test cricket’s best bowling figure with 5 wickets for 8 runs in 6.2 odd overs. He too has a doubleton under his belt in the first test held at Chennai.
● Axar Patel- The test debutant from Gujarat has already claimed 18 wickets in two matches and two five-fers and a six-fer. His grand show in the third test left fantasy team expert in awe as he clinched 11 wickets in that match, his career-best.
Additional Top Picks
● Jack Leach- Jack Leach has paved way for England spinners in this series and has amazed everyone with his performances which have earned him high fantasy team cricket points. With his 16 wickets in three matches, he is third in line for the maximum wickets claimed.
● Virat Kohli- The Indian captain has been a consistent contributor to his team with solid scores across all tests. His abilities during fielding are well showcased with his performances and are the first choice for dream11 fantasy captain.
India’s Way to World Test Championship Finals
With England’s possibility to qualify for the World Test Championship finals coming to an end with the defeat in the third test, India is all charged up and will be looking forward to either drawing or winning the final test match of the series. With a draw or win in the last test, India will not only win the test series but also play New Zealand in the finals.
Though the possibilities of an England win are mere, they shall not be underestimated. An England win in the last test match would result in Australia going through to the finals. India needs to play tactically in the last test given the highly unpredictable pitch conditions. The dryness in the pitch would also mean that England would be all out with their spin force making it even more difficult for India. With top performers in both teams, it is expected that the Fantasy cricket tips would be helping the team pull out an even and high scoring match overall that can last for a minimum of four days.
With top fantasy team cricket players, fans have started making a strong team to gain more points and earn better.