Since India’s thumping win in the second test against England, fans are buzzing about the third test which is going to be a day-night or pink ball test and has already started collecting fantasy cricket tips to build a strong team to get better cash benefits and prizes. India earned a solid and decisive win in the second test by 317 runs after losing in the first test. It kicks off on the 24th of February 2021 and fans have their dream11 prediction cricket teams ready with some really good picks. The enormous craze for the return of the pink ball test to India has resulted in all the tickets being sold out quite before the beginning of the match which is due to be held at the new Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Probable XI: India
Ind vs Eng dream 11 team prediction: Virat Kohli (C), Rishabh Pant (wk), Rohit Sharma, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammad Siraj, Ishant Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Kuldeep Yadav
Bench: Mayank Agarwal, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, KL Rahul, Wriddhiman Saha, Jasprit Bumrah
Probable XI: England
Ind vs Eng dream 11 team prediction: Joe Root (C), Jonny Bairstow, Jack Leach, Dan Lawrence, Dom Sibley, Rory Burns, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Dom Bess, Ollie Pope, Ben Stokes
Bench: Zak Crawley, Chris Woakes, Ben Foakes, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Olly Stone
The combined dream11 prediction cricket team is stated below:
Virat Kohli (C), Rishabh Pant (wk), Joe Root, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ben Stokes, Jack Leach, Ravichandran Ashwin, James Anderson, Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Stuart Broad
Power Players who are a Hit This Season
• Ravichandran Ashwin- This is the player who has been in phenomenal form consistently. He has taken 17 wickets and scored 159 runs across the 2 tests already played and is a top pick as per fantasy cricket tips for your dream 11.
• Joe Root- The English captain is currently the highest run-scorer in the series with 297 runs under his belt. He is going for high points and can be a match-winner as he showed his skills in the first test.
• Jack Leach- He has been a resilient force in the English bowling lineup. He has already claimed 12 odd wickets across both the tests and is judged to be a star player for your dream 11 by fantasy cricket tips.
What to Expect from Test 3?
Since it is the inaugural match at the new pitch of Sardar Patel Stadium, it would be very hard to predict the kind of experience it will provide to the players. Moreover, the match being a day-night one, the pitch would be showing different characteristics at different times of the day. In this case, keeping an eye on the fantasy cricket mantra would be beneficial.
The exciting display of power and poise shown by the Indians in the second test was a treat for the eyes of the fans.
• Ravichandran Ashwin at his hometown managed to score a combined 119 runs and took a total of 8 wickets including a century and a five-fer.
• Axar Patel amazed everyone with his vicious spin deliveries claiming a total of 7 wickets including a five-fer in the second innings.
• England did not have much in reply apart from Moeen Ali and Jack Leach’s exceptional bowling performances with Moeen Ali claiming 4 wickets in both innings.
• All the players including Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane contributed runs to the board where Rohit Sharma managed to score 161 runs in the first innings helping India to a hefty total.
As predicted the third test can be a lot different from the others, where India and England both would be fighting hard for a spot in the World Test Championship finals to play New Zealand. The predictions point towards a win for India as they would be toiling hard to claim it for a firm final spot.
With the inclusion of fans in the stadium, it is even more fun and exciting for them to watch live cricket with all the protocols being maintained. So choose your teams for the day and be the part of their success story as a true fan.